Electrical Controls Technician needed for a direct hire opportunity with Yoh's Automation and Logistics client in located in Charlotte, NC
The Big Picture:
- Perform system integration of CNC Lathes for Automated Turning Machine Systems and Equipment under the guidance of an assigned Controls engineer.
Top skills you should possess:
- Willingness to travel 50% travel mainly domestic including Mexico and Canada.
- CNC Programming and program process troubleshooting.
- Mechanical Troubleshooting skills & experience
What you'll be doing:
- Implement interface programs for CNC Lathes for Automated Turning Machine Systems to satisfy customer requirements and expectations based on prior applications and as directed by controls engineers.
- Use ladder logic programming to control CNC lathe automation.
- Work with Controls Engineers to meet customer delivery schedule(s).
- Submit status reports to Engineering Manager and Controls System Engineer on progress of assigned projects. Attend status, customer and review meetings.
- Work with other departments with the Machine Tools Division as required by project and engineering management.
- Travel to customer facilities to install, modify and debug software.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Requires High School diploma, two-year technical degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years' experience in Manufacturing Environment utilizing CNC Programming and program process troubleshooting.
- Mechanical Troubleshooting skills & experience.
- Must have and maintain an appropriate service tool kit.
- Experience programming and troubleshooting Fanuc 18i or 3xi Series CNC Controls
- Experience programming Fanuc Robots
We are hiring. Apply now!
Recruiter: Katrina Maki
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
TAX TERM: FULLTIME