Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, we’re excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we’re headed – together. And we’d love for you to join us. Find out more at www.yoh.com .
HR Operations Specialist needed for a Full Time employment opportunity supporting Yoh RPO’s client located in Schenectady NY.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
• Detail oriented
• Ability to be organized
• Ability to multi-task
• Critical thinking
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Managing job posting requests, interview scheduling, compensation approval requests, offer letter requests, organizational announcements, and day 1 activities
• Managing and owning rigorous data management processes specifically related to employee data/assignment changes, job folder compliance, and Oracle records
• Managing reporting for several HR processes, providing HR Analytical data, and assisting with all other HR data transaction requests as needed
• Working with the team to provide internal process improvements
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in a HR and/or professional field is preferred
• BS Degree or HS Diploma/GED
• Ability to organize work assignments and work independently
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work in a fast paced environment
• Familiarity with the broader HR Process, with an in-depth understanding of Staffing processes
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Brassring/HireSystems
• Experience with Oracle HR or a similar employee database tool
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
What’s In It For You?
This is a great opportunity to support a first class organization and one of the most admired companies in the world. This HR Operations Specialist role will allow you to sharpen your decision making, organizational, and communication skills. Come join us!
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Shaye Jones
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.