Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, we’re excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we’re headed – together. And we’d love for you to join us. Find out more at www.yoh.com .
Technical Recruiter needed for a Full Time opportunity supporting Yoh RPO’s client located in the San Diego, CA area.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
• Strong Technical Recruiting Skills
• Executive level interaction
• Time management
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Sourcing for niche Technical and Engineering positions, as well as ability to source for roles in areas such as Finance and Operations
• Updating ATS system on a continuous “real-time” basis
• Managing the recruiting process, and ensuring a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers
• Consulting with senior level hiring managers to understand the position and building/maintaining relationships with those managers to push the recruiting and hiring process
• Adhering to OFCCP guidelines and company standards
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• Ability to quickly identify, attract, and submit qualified technical talent for a wide range of niche roles
• Ability to identify qualified talent from unique and creative sources, beyond Job Boards and company database
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Confidence to interact with Senior and Executive level managers
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
• Previous experience with Taleo ATS
• Prior Corporate Recruiting experience, in a high technology environment
What’s In It For You?
The opportunity to join not only a Top RPO organization, but also support the Internal Recruitment of the largest broadcasting and cable provider in the world.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com.