Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, we’re excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we’re headed – together. And we’d love for you to join us. Find out more at www.yoh.com .
IT Recruiter needed for a Full Time opportunity (Remote and/or Onsite) supporting Yoh RPO’s client located in the Louisville, KY.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
• Technical recruitment
• Client relationship management
• Candidate relationship management
• Strong passive candidate sourcing
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Consult and advise hiring managers on overall hiring process, collaborate on job requisition details and creation, and advise on effective candidate assessment/interview techniques
• Review job descriptions to ensure proper advertisement format for internet job postings and target niche sites
• Develop with Client management team effective sourcing strategies to be initiated by recruiter
• Source talented and diverse candidates through creative methods
• Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill & cultural fit
• Maintain knowledge of the business supported and market demographics
• Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR management to ensure hiring requirements are met
• Ensure positive applicant experience through the interview and hiring process
• Contribute to continuous process improvement efforts
• Consistently update applicant tracking system and hiring managers in a timely manner
• Ensure regulatory as well as client specific compliance
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• Recruiting experience in corporate environment
• MUST have experience recruiting for Oracle Cloud Development and Oracle Architect roles
• Clear understanding of Boolean language and strong ability to use effectively in Internet sourcing skills
• Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
• Skilled in candidate screening & interviewing
• Ability to source candidates from job boards, niche sites, job fairs, networking
• Knowledge of state/federal labor laws and guidelines (including EEO)
• Ability to work within contractual time constraints to meet objectives
• Well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; web-based applications; applicant tracking; Internet
• Flexibility in order to meet customer needs and deadlines is a MUST
• Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, team environment
• Experience with Kenexa BrassRing/HireSystems a plus
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or related field, preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience and 3 years in full-cycle IT Technical/Engineering related recruiting for diverse skill sets in a high volume area.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Shaye Jones or Autumn Sorenson
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.